Monday, October 18, 2010

Dymaxion Sleep Schedule

So in my last post I said I was going to give this sleep schedule another week to try and get it done, but I'm deciding tonight that I think I'm going to cut it short. I'll definitely be giving this another try sometime in the future, but I'm going to make sure that when I do I don't have stuff to do while adjusting(attend classes, do homework, etc) I decided to end it early for a couple of reasons, but mostly because of all the classes I've missed and because I think I'm getting sick. I wasn't feeling well last night, so decided to just sleep all night. Woke up around 5:30 and I'm not feeling very good.

I'll be trying this again sometime in the future, and I'll probably use this blog again when I do. Thanks to everyone for the comments and advice and all the support from everyone.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment