Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dymaxion Sleep Schedule - Day 12

Well I overslept again today. A lot. Went to sleep around 4am and didn't get up until almost 9:30am. I would've been up earlier but I slept through my alarms and my roommate forgot to set his. We both missed our morning classes. oops. Then at 11am, I started to get up after 30 mins of sleep, but rolled over and slept for another 45 mins or so. 5pm and 11pm naps went fine though.

So I've realized I need to either fix this oversleeping problem or go back to a regular sleep schedule. I've missed my morning chem class four times now. Next week, we have a weird 2 day break before the weekend, so Sunday of that weekend I'll make my final decision on if I'll stay on with this or not. 9 more days to try and fix oversleeping in the morning. I'm thinking that during Thanksgiving Break I could give this another shot if it doesn't work out now. I'll have about a week then to do it, and we're not doing any travelling so it wouldn't be too difficult to do I think.

I hate making such short entries, but I can never remember to write what I wanted to write. Short entry tonight I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. Personally at this point I'm thinking you may want to seriously switch to that Everyman schedule. It would probably be a fairly quick fix. If you can adjust to THAT, then I would think down the road you may have an easier time adjusting to the Dymaxion schedule.

    ReplyDelete