Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dymaxion Sleep Schedule - Day 2

After the last blog post, I was able to stay up until 5am(although just barely). Getting to sleep was no problem at all. Getting up however was problematic. See, I usually have an alarm set on my phone, set my phone to vibrate and put it in my pocket. At some point during the nap, my phone slipped out of my pocket and didn't wake me up when I was supposed to. I eventually woke up at 7:20, almost 2 hours past when I was supposed to. After that, I was feeling pretty dead this morning. The morning just dragged on until 11am when I laid down for another nap. Fell asleep almost instantly(after the tornado sirens stop. Apparently they get tested on the first Tuesday of the month at 11. And are quite loud.) Woke up at exactly 11:30 and felt quite good. Not tired at all, felt very alert. Napped at 5 o'clock and got up on time at 5:30. Slept the full 30 minutes. Felt pretty good afterwards. Day rolled by 'til 11pm and had another good nap. A little over an hour now until 5am. Hopefully I won't oversleep this time.

Short post today I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it's, on the whole, going well for you. Good luck.

    Maybe it would help to set multiple alarms. I have some extras if you'd like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the hallucination bits.

    As long as you don't hallucinate and see a rockshot devourer, I think you'll be ok!

    ReplyDelete