Friday, October 8, 2010

Dymaxion Sleep Schedule - Day 4

So after oversleeping(a lot) for the 5am nap and skipping the 11am nap, I took normal naps at 5pm and 11pm. 5pm nap was no problem, but I had slept so much in the morning I couldn't get to sleep for the 11pm nap. I set three alarms for my 5am-5:30 nap,but still overslept until about 7:30. I'm thinking that I might adjust this Dymaxion schedule to be more like an Everyman schedule. Everyman is where you get a few hours of 'core sleep' at night and then take 3 naps throughout the day. I'm going to try some more stuff to see if I can get on this Dymaxion schedule. 5am oversleeping is really my only obstacle right now.

Today I'm definately feeling some effects of sleep deprivation. My eyes are very tired and have a bit of trouble focusing on something for too long, I feel rather irritable, and I'm just generally tired. I tried reading something on Wikipedia just now and my brain didn't like that so it stopped paying attention. Even in typing this, I'm having a hard time focusing on this post. I just switched to a different window and got distracted by the internets. If this is anything like how I was earlier in the week, I should be mostly fine after the 11am nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment